Brand Area Ambassador Description
The role of the Area Ambassador (Brand Area Ambassador/EMBER) is to:
**You can be actively scheduling these events but they must be approved by HQ and put through Promomash for tracking.
- Lifestyle Activations: Identify and qualify events that serve alcohol utilizing a 1 person 4×4 sampling table. Identify and attend. 3 Hrs. Min 25 people.
- On-Prem Accounts:
- Bartender education. Provide education to the bartenders. 3hr while educating bartender, you have $100 to spend buying drinks for customers already in house. Highly focused dedicated time. (Time when bartenders can hear you and engage with you NOT peak busy times).
- On-Prem Sampling: Educate and sample customers by purchasing Flying Embers and spreading the love during peak times at the direction of the marketing director. $100 to spend.
- On Prem Parties: Invite friends or people to join you for drinks by Flying Embers at an on-premise account
***Objectives on and off prem first ensure we have ample existing product and 2 get additional and 3 leverage to get new product or get us in
EVENTS HQ SCHEDULES
**You can be actively helping us find these but we will do all communication and scheduling.
- Demos: Schedule and attend key retailers and natural chains. (min 2 per week)- Target accounts. 3rs (ask for display, more placements on shelf)
- Large Scale Events/Beer Festivals : Obtain from your sales rep the local beer festivals and other large scale events that require a 10×10 activation with a team of 2-3 people. This includes education/samples/swag. Must get HQ approval. 8hrs
- Social Media Handle: Either create your own Flying Embers IG account where you share posts, Embers Social Club entries, and do stories at events, or you may do all of the above from your personal account. **If you create an account, it shouldn’t be named “Flying Embers” Example: KetoKombuchaSB, BoochlifeLaguna. Must tag @flyingembersbrew in all posts and stories.
- Embers Social Club: Invite participants to join Embers Social Club.
- Heres How;
- As an ambassador, you will post a story and tag the potential Embers Member who must repost and follow @flyingembersbrew for the opportunity to join our club.
- Take a picture of the potential member having fun (boomerang, video, photo) Tag people & place in the photo and your handle, @flyingembersbrew, and #emberssocialclub
- Tell people that if they do the above they are will be contacted by our community manager to opt into ESC for the chance to win tickets to shows and festivals, free swag, kombucha boxes, and much more.
- Must be 21+
- Stellar execution of events and samplings including reporting (Promomash)
- Photo and video capturing
- Strong ability to manage a schedule and projects independently
- Recapping activity and activations weekly
- Ability to drive from place to place
- Exceptional speaking, interacting, and engagement with our consumers. High energy and enthusiastic.
- Sourcing top notch events in the market. If you hear of something great we want to know about it.
Important Things To Know
- A reliable vehicle is required!
- Mileage will be paid .58 cents
- 10-30 hrs per week @ $20/hour
- Independent consultant agreement
- Please save receipts
- Personality and amazing attitude is huge – great event management experience is definitely preferred but not necessarily required, we’re looking for a dedicated shining star that likes to work with people!
- This role requires a lot of self-management. We’re looking for a go-getter that is comfortable keeping an event calendar full and tracking against goals solo.
- Personal passion for health, wellness, brewing, fermentation, kombucha, events, and community is a MUST.
- Familiarity with recapping programs is preferred
- Find and recruit local staff for community events and forward all information to marketing manager at corporate.
- Negotiate on the price for events during outreach with the aim to get the lowest rate for participation.
- Will receive local spend ie bar-spend and samples (will be tracked and monitored weekly) and reimbursed $200/event
- Majority of paid time during weekends (Thur – Sunday)
- # of Events monthly
- Consumers touched
- Samples delivered
- Social connections
- Monthly depletion’s
- Accounts sold
- Retailer engagement (education)
Please submit in your application:
- Brief cover letter/paragraph to our hiring team letting us know why you’re the best fit!
- If you have any familiarity with brewery equipment such as kegs, jockey boxes, CO2 tanks, we would love to know